August 19th we will be releasing version 3.5.4
– Supplements Added To Listing Detail Page
– “All” Option Added To Property Type List In Shortcode Generator
– Listing Status Filter Added To Shortcode Generator (Displays If Your Association Allows Solds In IDX)
– More Default Sort Options Available
– MLS # Now Included In Location Search Box Placeholder
– Widget Settings Not Saving Under Appearance > Widgets
– Line Height Value Added To Location Search Box in IDX Search Widget
– New Line Break Added After The URL In The Message Notification Email
– Portal Registration Popup – Pages To Show Checkboxes Now Saving
– Property Type and Property Sub Types Selected Fields Maintained For Both Search Results and Listing Detail Pages.
Version 3.5.3 was released on March 5th. Below is a list of items this update will include:
– Captcha to the contact me widget to prevent spam
– If your association allows sold listings in IDX, you can now allow your users to search for sold listings in the IDX Search widget.
Set Allow Searching Sold to enabled
or if you wish to enable this to the current IDX Search widget shortcode, add
– IDX Slideshow will properly format the listing address (if shown)
– Added Line Height value to the location search box. This could only be seen on Internet Explorer
– PHP warnings property sub-type field have been removed from the IDX Search widget.
– For those that were experiencing a problem with your theme using font awesome the conflict has been resolved in this version.
– Location Search box line-height added to prevent placeholder text cut-off in IE
– Add box-sizing: content-box to CSS file to prevent the close button and navigation arrows from being hidden.